Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple hundred acres of some tight and some wide open trails behind my house with some hill climbs. I just spent a hour riding with an friend and his XP. This X rocks !!!! The seat of the pants feel thingy is dead on. It just feels right total opposite of my old XP. I wonder why I've been waiting a yr to pull the trigger, glad I finally did. Polaris has some nice SXS's but this X is a Gamer also. Thr WOW factor is there if you are wondering about this machine or on the fence. I'm SOLD......

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
You waited because you believed all the nay sayers. Most of the shit talkers havent even ever riden in one. It makes a polaris look like one of those electric kids buggies you buy at wal mart.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
image.jpg accessories installed so far : roof, rear view mirror,windshield and ram mount for garmin GPS. Doors and roto pax on order.... Man I'm loving this thing

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far this thing sticks to the trails like a pro..... Love the feel of the steering and the feel it has cornering. Played around a lot at top trails yesterday, riding a while in high then riding in low some. Really just wanted to get some easy hrs on the belt. Low is faster than I thought the salesman said it would top out at 20 mph in low, that's not what I'm seeing..... This unit ate up some hill climbs and feels like a race car or maybe even a go cart on a track when you are running trails. I LIKES !!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I can't wait til my riding season starts again. Last yr only got a couple trips with no upgrades so this coming season will be a lot better. It sure is fun to drive.

Reactions: BAMA-S
1 - 5 of 5 Posts