Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a TQR pull plate and found it to be outstanding. Its thicker than most other plates and I especially like how the pull point spreads the load across all 6 bolts instead of just the bottom 4. It also eliminated the popping sounds associated with the thin factory radius plate.

I believe these are priced $89.99 online, but if you're a member of the FB group "Can-Am Maverick X3 (THE ORIGINAL)", then they're $85.00 shipped.

You can look up their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TQRMO or shoot a message to Tyler McDermott via Facebook Messenger and he'll respond quickly.

Pull plate 1.jpg Pull plate 2.jpg Pull plate 3.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
What type of load could you pull here before running into issues? One problem we have ran into with all 3 of our Can-Am (XXC, X3, Commander) is having good, easy to access, tie down points. Would this work for that?

·
Registered
344 Posts
What type of load could you pull here before running into issues? One problem we have ran into with all 3 of our Can-Am (XXC, X3, Commander) is having good, easy to access, tie down points. Would this work for that?
The bolts wouldn't yield until appros 4800 lbs. I would expect the frame to give out before that.

I know the old hitches on Rhinos etc. were usually rated to tow 1500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts