Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have it installed with no issues yet. Simplegreen/degrease the panels good shouldn't have any issues.

It doesn't help much with heat by the way. It keeps the plastics cooler to the touch which is nice.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
It doesn't help much with heat by the way. It keeps the plastics cooler to the touch which is nice.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Agreed. The cab is still stupid hot...

·
Registered
274 Posts
hi all.. can speak for the performance of the stuff yet but i have it installed on the middle console and a few other places. I will report back how it i does it anything.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I put the thermo tech stuff on all the plastic when the unit was new . There was not one mile on the unit and all surfaces were cleaned with rubbing alcohol before the installation of the Thermo tech . It took a long time to do and was a waste of time . Two layers of header wrap on the pipes did more for heat than the thermal tech . And I found removing the factory foam made it more noisy in the cockpit . My new sxs I did the pipes and a cover rather than the lining of the panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I put the foam back on using contact cement, been good for 2yr. Also found that wrapping the water lines made a notable difference. shoe

·
Registered
124 Posts
80% of the riding I do is in the desert north of Glamis. I never found this an issue. Are all these posts from rock crawlers?

81 - 90 of 90 Posts