Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you offer to who?

Why were you running and screaming like a little girl?

I guess what happens in Glamis does not always stay in Glamis???

Too much male bonding going on:oops:

Mega Please help us understand before we see this on TMZ.

Anyone know what happened?

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was un prepared for the event. I promised someone i would pitch a tent for them, but that someone showed up early and i had no time to make a grand exhibition. When someone attempted to shake the tent to check for sturdiness the tent pole was not done being erected.
Well said that is the most creative description I have ever heard!!!

I just want to know who got a video of you running away screaming. That would be priceless.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
All I know is I can’t unsee what occurred at the Swing Set. I thought Dog the Bounty Hunter was trying to do strange things to Mega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no recording devices were present, you will have to use your imagination.
Visualizing megas not quote Erect tent pole, um nooooooo not going there.

Besides like Sand Shark said it's not quite a set, rumor has it Megas set is more like a flee circus, but I have only heard rumors I have no personal knowledge and no I am not going there.
Homie don't swing that way!!😝

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Visualizing megas not quote Erect tent pole, um nooooooo not going there.

Besides like Sand Shark said it's not quite a set, rumor has it Megas set is more like a flee circus, but I have only heard rumors I have no personal knowledge and no I am not going there.
Homie don't swing that way!!😝
You must of swung that way and struck out. LMAO!!!

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You must of swung that way and struck out. LMAO!!!
There are two types of guys in this world. Those who have seen broke back mountain and those who have not!!!

I am in the
HAVE NOT, WILL NOT, THERE IS NO WAY IN @&#%$^#&$^ WILL I EVER, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, NO MEANS NO, NO WAY NO HOW, NEVER EVER. Things just shrivel up at the thought.

You have to be clear with Mega when you go on a ride because he gets excited and confused. Set ground rules.

Separate cars
Hands to yourself
Do not bring a tent
If you do, do not show me, it takes years to unsee that.
No tent poles, same as above.
No means NO!
If he ask you to check out his car just say no and move away.
Stay with the group
Nature walks will not go your way unless you have seen broke back mountain, then????
Never go on a solo ride, it just not fare to Mega send mixed messages.

Please feel free to add to the list, the more you know the safer you will be.

P.S. Mega grew up on the Chattooga river, yes the same one deliverance was filed on. It's an inbreeding thing it's not his fault.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
There are two types of guys in this world. Those who have seen broke back mountain and those who have not!!!

I am in the
HAVE NOT, WILL NOT, THERE IS NO WAY IN @&#%$^#&$^ WILL I EVER, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, NO MEANS NO, NO WAY NO HOW, NEVER EVER. Things just shrivel up at the thought.

You have to be clear with Mega when you go on a ride because he gets excited and confused. Set ground rules.

Separate cars
Hands to yourself
Do not bring a tent
If you do, do not show me, it takes years to unsee that.
No tent poles, same as above.
No means NO!
If he ask you to check out his car just say no and move away.
Stay with the group
Nature walks will not go your way unless you have seen broke back mountain, then????
Never go on a solo ride, it just not fare to Mega send mixed messages.

Please feel free to add to the list, the more you know the safer you will be.

P.S. Mega grew up on the Chattooga river, yes the same one deliverance was filed on. It's an inbreeding thing it's not his fault.
so much first hand knowledge, you must be an old convert. I can tell all those years of professional help have brought you to a good place now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts