Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a dealer for the Awesome Long Travel Kits HCR Makes. Feel Free to ask for a quote. MSRP is $5999

2013 Can Am Maverick Specs:
4" Wider Per Side = 8" Wider Overall 2” forward, 1” rear = 3” longer wheel base for more stability and better handling

Added ground clearance without raising overall height under key components

2.5 King Racing shocks standard with Maverick HCR Kit Compression adjusters standard with 30% adjustment

Summers bros 4340 axles 18+" of travel 100% Made in the USA Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance Uses Stock ball joints to increase low speed steering and travel

CNC bent for repeatability Chromalloy mount points for strength

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Damn that is a sweet kit.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah that is a serious purchase. The LT kit for my Teryx was madatory but not sure this one is needed for the recreational guys.
However I would love it but its certainly not high priority

·
Registered
684 Posts
Mine will only be used in the dunes, don't think I could full appreciate this. It does look like something the trail and rock guys would like.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I ride the dunes also but this thing would suck up some serious whoops

·
Vendor
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Desertdog For Sure! Its definitely a big purchase but I dont think anything would touch you through the whoops! This would be the perfect machine to rip Gecko to Duners Diner... - JT

·
Registered
853 Posts
It's 6000.00.... 6k! That's way too much, my local guy is building me LT to my specs for considerably less. It includes the Kings 2.5's but still 6000? Has anyone bought this yet?

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
I ride the dunes also but this thing would suck up some serious whoops
I'll be running this setup at V2R in 3 weeks, I'll let you know what it's like compared to a tuned stock suspension.

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
I'll have my GoPro on at some point but Michael is considering having me go into the shocks and tune them because he feels like there's more left in the suspension. I'll see what I can gather up, I wish I could have a car out there with my suspension to show the differences.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts