Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealer the other day buying oil for my 10hr sevice, and they had an all Red 2 seat Maverick $19699.00 before taxes. Dang I didnt take any picture of it. It's awesome in red sitting next to all the other colored Mavericks.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
That does look good, but the ol' yellow and black just screams Can AM:wink:

Reactions: StefCom

·
Registered
244 Posts
I don't know how they are calling it red its orange

Reactions: crazywes

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes it is defiantly orange! It does look fire redish orange in bright sun light.

Trev are you wanting to see the flares better?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Are those factory flares?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yea it came from the factory with them. hHd to cut the fronts up a little to get the Turn Key nerf bars to fit. Lucky just had to cut where they mount in the wheel well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I would call those fender "TRIM" NOT FLAIRS

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
That sure is orange alright, looks like you guys need to get a few scratches on em. Thanks for the pic's.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep that be it!!! Looks good... On the showroom floor it looked red, but I can see the orange in it. Thanks for the picture.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Your welcome for the pictures.

Oh it has scratches on it trust me, they just not showing up in the pictures. There is chips out of the paint already, right rear flare is busted. Got the TK Baja bumper with winch, Baja nerfs, and doors on in the last couple days. TK did not have the right color, so I sent them part of my stock bumper so they can get the color down. They have not seen 1 of the new red Mavs yet. Cook is taking care of me and giving fine customer service. So for now the doors are red not orange. lol I will get some pictures up soon as it all back together.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Picking my new red one up this Saturday. I can't wait!!!

Reactions: BigShow

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Your welcome for the pictures.

Oh it has scratches on it trust me, they just not showing up in the pictures. There is chips out of the paint already, right rear flare is busted. Got the TK Baja bumper with winch, Baja nerfs, and doors on in the last couple days. TK did not have the right color, so I sent them part of my stock bumper so they can get the color down. They have not seen 1 of the new red Mavs yet. Cook is taking care of me and giving fine customer service. So for now the doors are red not orange. lol I will get some pictures up soon as it all back together.
So are the plastics injection molded red/orange or is it paint? If it is paint. what color is underneath?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts