Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, leaving for the Wild Wonder State Of West Virginia at 2am in the morning. 14 of us going. Mainly guys with mander and a few quads. I'll be the only Maverick in our group. 3rd time down but ridding a new trails this time. Hope weather holds out for us. I'll post some pictures when I get back. 3 days of ridden and a little beer drinking afterwards.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
It would be fun to get a group of us to head up there for a weekend for some riding and beer drinking. Have fun up there!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be a blast. I'll give a review of where we're ridding at when I get back.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Good deal, we've rode a handful of the trail systems so im curious to know which ones you're riding and how you like it.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I personally think the rock house trail is the best trail H/m offers. I hope you have a good trip, I'd like to be out riding but mine is at the dealer getting a cv joint replaced that warranty would not cover

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm trying to lock down a trip in July sometime... I went to Ashland last time and loved it so I'll probably end up going back there. Wish they would do night riding there though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
loaded up and ready to go. Is Ashland part of the Pinnacle trail system?

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I'm trying to lock down a trip in July sometime... I went to Ashland last time and loved it so I'll probably end up going back there. Wish they would do night riding there though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I have been night riding there since it was the Koa camp ground and never seen an officer and if your worried about that just ride the outlaw trails

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Outlaw trails are where it's at! I live in Daniels, WV and I can ride from my house to Ashland Resort on Outlaw trails. Look it up to see the distance. West Virginia is hard to beat when it comes to trails and tolerance the for the off-road community.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I personally think the rock house trail is the best trail H/m offers. I hope you have a good trip, I'd like to be out riding but mine is at the dealer getting a cv joint replaced that warranty would not cover
U should have brought it back to me.. They are 115 for the whole half shaft... We could hVe put it in in 20 min for free!

·
Registered
649 Posts
If yall want to go on hell of a ride get a group together and ill take ya on a two day ride and cover however may miles ur up for and never hit the same trail for free...And the scenery will be awesome... I have a 2 hotels 10 min from my house and riding area! I would love to do this

·
Registered
649 Posts
We have a big ride planned for next weekend if anyone wants to join...i personly dont like havin to go by rule at HM when it used to be open for all... But i understand the allure for people with limited riding

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is the trail fest in October worth going to or should I plan a different week I know there's slot going on but also a lot of people let me know what yall think

1 - 20 of 24 Posts