Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice! Love the U of A wildcat flag.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is comp hill at Gordons Wells, 900Xp 4 seater with paddles vs XP1K, couldn't tell if he had paddles or not

Wow!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
i have a can am, i am not sticking up for the rzr 1k, but... watch the rest of this guy's video's, you hear him make the comment that the rzr 1k is sandbagging, if you look there is little to no roost coming off of the tires. if you watch the third race the rzr 1k finally gets on the gas and smokes the 4 seater... pictures are not always proof... lol. before i bought my maverick i had a rzr xp 900 and watching video's on you tube i found a bunch where the rzr900 was actually beating the can am maverick, being a rzr owner i believed them... now owning a maverick i know that is not the case, my maverick will smoke all of the rzr 900's i ride with. why the video's show different?? there is always an excuse, sometimes it is legit...

·
Registered
410 Posts
WARNING:Any and all discussion on this forum that compliments or condones Polaris or arctic cat's performance, build quality or business practices in general is punishable by immediate removal of all access to the forum and/or its members and family. Be careful carsner2004

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
WARNING:Any and all discussion on this forum that compliments or condones Polaris or arctic cat's performance, build quality or business practices in general is punishable by immediate removal of all access to the forum and/or its members and family. Be careful carsner2004

YE BE WARNED!!!!!

just let me know if i need to release the hounds on him.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Now now, he wasn't supporting the Popo's on our Mav forum. He was merely making a point that not all video's can or should be believed. He's correct. He was only using the Popo as his example. In fact, he clearly states the Mav smokes his buddies Rzrs.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Now now, he wasn't supporting the Popo's on our Mav forum. He was merely making a point that not all video's can or should be believed. He's correct. He was only using the Popo as his example. In fact, he clearly states the Mav smokes his buddies Rzrs.
He clearly stated that the Polaris vehicle "threw a roost" and "climbed a hill" indicating that both the rzr 900 and the xp1000 had their engines running and the vehicle was mobile which is a sign of success for the manufacturer and therefore dialogue not allowed on this forum under section VI. Article 7 paragraph 3 of the "Pound it up your Polaris A$$ buy a Can am" forum rule book.

Reactions: st222

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Definitely looks like he's sandbagging to me. Look how the tires exploded that sand going down hill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts