Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has negotiated a final price on the Maverick yet. The dealership I bought my commanders from told me that they would charge me $16,500.00 for the Maverick X RS. What have others been told or negotiated?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,127 Posts
And in Southern California the dealers usually charge 1000 bucks over MSRP for something new like this! So I was quite happy when he told me that price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
I haven't worked out the final numbers yet, but my son works at the dealership, so I will be getting employee pricing. Still have not got a solid delivery date either. I just know it will be here by New Years. They are waiting for the Can Am rep to call them back for a firm date. Hope it's soon. The waiting is driving me nuts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
Not to be rude but I call BS on the 16,500 for an xrs. My dealer solid on 19,500 for xrs as they have deposits on everyone they could get. If you can get one for that price i hope your taking it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
My Dealer told me 19600 after sales tax and a shipping fee!! He also said he was waiting to hear from his rep and thought it would be around February before I would get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Not to be rude but I call BS on the 16,500 for an xrs. My dealer solid on 19,500 for xrs as they have deposits on everyone they could get. If you can get one for that price i hope your taking it!
My dealer told me the same thing $15,000 for the reg. and $16,500 for the xrs. The dealer is in a town of 300 people so the price gouging doesn't happen up here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
I was originally told 19,500 then can am posted 17,500 on website which was same as U.S. it only took 2 days for them to change the specs to non qe and raised the price 2k in msrp!

WELL CANADA GETTING SCREWED AGAIN. THEY CHANGED THE PRICE FOR AN XRS TO 19'500 here. The dollar still at this time trading higher than U.S. THIS IS TOTAL CRAP. IM TIRED OF THESE COMPANIES TRYING TO SAY IT COST MORE TO DO BUSINESS HERE BUT NEVER CAN JUSTIFY IT. LIKE I SAID BRP IF I THOUGHT I COULD GET EVERYONE TO STOP BUYING YOUR PRODUCT UNTIL YOU STOPPED RIPPING US OFF AND MADE THE PRICING THE SAME IN THE U.S I SURE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HOLD OFF UNTIL YOU SHOWN SOME ETHICS IN YOUR PRICING!!!! Thanks for nothing

PS. IF THERE IS ANY U.S DEALER THAT WILL SELL ME AN XRS FOR 16,500 pm me I will cancel my order here and i will pay cash and brp can shove thier crappy 6 month warranty up thier a**es. I have no problem driving into the states to save 3k.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
I was originally told 19,500 then can am posted 17,500 on website which was same as U.S. it only took 2 days for them to change the specs to non qe and raised the price 2k in msrp!

WELL CANADA GETTING SCREWED AGAIN. THEY CHANGED THE PRICE FOR AN XRS TO 19'500 here. The dollar still at this time trading higher than U.S. THIS IS TOTAL CRAP. IM TIRED OF THESE COMPANIES TRYING TO SAY IT COST MORE TO DO BUSINESS HERE BUT NEVER CAN JUSTIFY IT. LIKE I SAID BRP IF I THOUGHT I COULD GET EVERYONE TO STOP BUYING YOUR PRODUCT UNTIL YOU STOPPED RIPPING US OFF AND MADE THE PRICING THE SAME IN THE U.S I SURE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HOLD OFF UNTIL YOU SHOWN SOME ETHICS IN YOUR PRICING!!!! Thanks for nothing

PS. IF THERE IS ANY U.S DEALER THAT WILL SELL ME AN XRS FOR 16,500 pm me I will cancel my order here and i will pay cash and brp can shove thier crappy 6 month warranty up thier a**es. I have no problem driving into the states to save 3k.
Get up with hicklin powersports, they are a vendor here and if it wasnt for the drive thats who I would purchase from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not to be rude but I call BS on the 16,500 for an xrs. My dealer solid on 19,500 for xrs as they have deposits on everyone they could get. If you can get one for that price i hope your taking it!
I dont think it is rude, just your opinion. I am telling the absolute truth, no reason to lie about this. I will probably jump on it once they have some in stock. Wont disclose the dealership though until after I have bought mine because I do not want to take a chance at losing the price. As I said before, I bought two commanders from these guys and that was the reasoning for the price I was quoted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
Hey amerimono, commanderman here. I am first on my dealers list for a Maverick. Maybe we will be rocking a couple Mavericks at the ROTR next year!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
Amerimono, my appologies too strong for shure. I hope you can get one for that price! maybe if you guys are able to get 1000 off msrp there we might up here but im not holding my breath. I hope a dealer somewhere not too far from the border gets one that isnt spoken for as like I said for 3k price difference I would purchase there and bring back even if they dont honor the warranty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey amerimono, commanderman here. I am first on my dealers list for a Maverick. Maybe we will be rocking a couple Mavericks at the ROTR next year!!!
Maverickman, do you still have my number? If not, shoot me an email and lets talk about the fine details of our soon to be new mavericks. We may be buying from the same location.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
I'm 1st on the list at my dealer and our agreed-upon price is $17,500.00, no shipping or dealer fees, and no tax because it's for farm use. Looking like February for me as well.

JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
You guys think any will hit the SoCal dealerships before New Years? My dealer cannot get a callback from the rep to get a firm date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,127 Posts
I ordered mine out of San Diego, and I haven't even bothered to call them and ask if they know anything yet because I know that they won't. It's just a game of wait and see now!
 
1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Top