Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Seems like it might drag ALOT on the trail.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When you say extra storage, what do you meant? That might work for moving stuff around on property but won't work while riding.

·
Registered
38 Posts
B&W makes an adjustable hitch that you could raise it 4-6 inches.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
You could get a drop hitch and rig it up upside down but the exhaust is gonna cook whatever you put on there. Might work for short trips of gathering wood though?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I would look at a removable roof rack before I would consider this setup. Just looks like a problem waiting to happen....

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
X2. I would consider a roof rack first. Anybody make a roof rack for a Maverick?

Besides that hitch storage prevents you from performing good wheelies. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Blingstar does...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
That's not bad looking at all. I have a WOC enclosure roof so that wouldn't work for me but that is something to consider for those looking for extra storage.

Heavy, I just notice your mod list doesn't include the upgraded shock bushings you offer. You don't endorse your own product? :) That's pretty bad. :) Just giving you crap.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
haha.....didn't really think of that as much of a mod but I see your point :wink: It would be like saying i am running nitrogen in my tires instead of normal air....didn't think it was worth listing :shocked:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Stick a couple of buddies back there and you'd have a wheelie machine!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think it's a great idea-add a ramp and I could take my medi chair along

1 - 17 of 17 Posts