Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
A friend of mine has them on a couple of his SXS, he said they are a heavy tire. They seem to work good. I almost bought them because they were 27" but decided to order the lighter 26" skat's instead.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are really light, I was really surprised. When I lifted them up they were almost as light as the ones I had for my 660 raptor.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
No they are not.. I had no problem lifting them up and comparing them with others
then buy the effin tires!!!!! 1 million Elvis fans cannot be wrong.

research a little before asking soo many already answered questions. Make the search function you first step, then search again and then ask.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Wow...lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
then buy the effin tires!!!!! 1 million Elvis fans cannot be wrong.

research a little before asking soo many already answered questions. Make the search function you first step, then search again and then ask.
Ditto^^^
Barb you've been advised by those that have researched (and researched), tried and know. You are welcome to go for something different and hopefully it works for you but for the love of God... BUY SOMETHIN ALREADY!
Jk, sort of... Forums are for questions and discussions but if you do some searching you will find a lot of great answers.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ha ha! Good on ya for giving it right back :)
Seriously tho Skat's are awesome and you should really consider them. Obviously as they are the ones on back order! Best of luck on what ever you end up with. They are on a Mav after all so it will still kick butt!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dieselduke.. Thank you.. :)
were in Lousianna do you live? my guy is from there also he lived in Bossier all of his family is still down there. Way to flipen hot there for me.. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts