Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the harness bar for the 2013 maverick fits the front and back seats of the Max??

AND Hi guys I'm new to the sxs community and got my first toy a couple of weeks ago so I am itching to start the mods...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, is there a solution for the fasten seatbelt message once the 4 points get installed since we would be removing the stock harness and buckle? I also noticed power is cut if you ride without your seatbelt buckled..

·
Registered
214 Posts
It does not. We are working on them today.
Does it not fit for either the front or the back or will it fit on at least the front or at least the back? I have one sitting around still in packaging that I bought from you guys for a commander that I sold and I would like to use it on the Maverick Max if possible.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey! Roger that last trip. So what do you think about the new RZR? Some of my RZR budd's say I should wait for the RZR 4 seat and buy it over the Max. Don't get me wrong the new RZR looks good in pictures, so I can't wait to see it in person. Anyway If I get the max I'll be looking for a cage upgrade.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,202 Posts
We havent seen the new RZR in person yet.. so its going to be hard to say. The max is here though.. all tore apart with 1 mile on it =]

·
Official Site Vendor
6,202 Posts
Cool, is there a solution for the fasten seatbelt message once the 4 points get installed since we would be removing the stock harness and buckle? I also noticed power is cut if you ride without your seatbelt buckled..
Simply ground the system out by wiring the two wires together on the drivers seat belt.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,202 Posts
Does it not fit for either the front or the back or will it fit on at least the front or at least the back? I have one sitting around still in packaging that I bought from you guys for a commander that I sold and I would like to use it on the Maverick Max if possible.
It will not fit the front or rear sir, sorry.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone installed a 4 point on their max yet? I've got all of the seats out and some of the plastics BUT accessing the bolt that holds the factory driver side buckle has been a HUGE PITA!! Any tips or tricks on removing the factory buckles? Would it be easier removing the skid plate and getting to it from underneath the vehicle?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts