Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of a supplier that is offering a Harness Bar that will enable harnesses to be installed in the seats of the Maverick Max? I order what was believed to the correct harness bar in mid September, it arrived the other day (8 weeks later) and to my surprise it was for a rear seat harness installation. The supplier tells me that it will be another 3 weeks as they're just now making jig and fixtures. The recent performance from this supplier makes me think that it could be longer and I like one sooner.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I wish I had a max close by so I could whip one up. I have a cage here but with it not being bolted in I dont know if the tubes would be in the correct place

·
Registered
713 Posts
I wish I had a max close by so I could whip one up. I have a cage here but with it not being bolted in I dont know if the tubes would be in the correct place
Alex,

Would you mind posting a pick of the aftermarket nets you put on your Mav? I have been trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Thanks

Dennis

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
UTV Inc has one but I don't like it much. My buddy put one on his Max and it works but doesn't look very good because they didn't do any bends in the bar. Straight bar with brackets welded on the ends. At least they have one though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guys, I'll check out UTV Inc. and ebay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey all; DragonFire told me today that the harness bar that supports the installation of harnesses in the fronts of the Maverick Max should be ready today. I'm hopeful that I'll have one in the next week or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts