Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this isn't a repost but I have looked everywhere and have found anything. Does anyone know if there are 4 point harnesses and bars made for the Maverick Max? I've gotten with my dealer and he have no clue.

·
Registered
371 Posts
The max will use the same harnesses as the 2 seater. I know CT race worx has a really nice 2 seater harness bar with quick release harnesses ready, not sure about the 4 seater. Pretty sure UTVinc has a bar for the max

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got mine from Dragon Fire.
Automotive bicycle rack Auto part Automotive exterior Suspension part Automotive carrying rack

Reactions: SoCalJeff

·
Registered
147 Posts
The kit i got comes with the Seat belt safety bypass switch and the belt extention for the passanger side. as you can see if you worried about size, they fit my passange pretty good.
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Natural environment

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
The max will use the same harnesses as the 2 seater. I know CT race worx has a really nice 2 seater harness bar with quick release harnesses ready, not sure about the 4 seater. Pretty sure UTVinc has a bar for the max
We have a 4 seater in here right now and we'll have those ready next week

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not real sure I had the dealer put them on for free since I bought two units at once, but I think they are about $900 for the kit.

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Mine is on its way from you guys!!! Thank you for your excellent customer service and follow through.. A top notch group of people at devious!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone know with the DragonFire setup if the bar for the back seat will clear the CanAm trunk thingy..??

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im in Italy for the next few weeks, so no real access to any good pics at the moment. Maybe someone else will chim in with one... If not I'll take a few once I get back. I can't really remember what kind of room is back there, but I'm thinking it might hit when the trunk is opened..??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts