Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
If there's a bunch on the shelf ready to ship, where's mine???

Reactions: RiverRat77

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was there working on my machine there to give Rich an extra set of hands with putting my doors on, I also helped him take that picture. The 2 inch measurement is from the stock muffler. The cat delete pipes obviously are less than 2 inches, and it fit perfectly with the new headers. He had a bunch on the shelf ready to ship and tested them all.
Not trying to dr a dick here. But I measured mine with a caliper no a tape measure. The muffler is 1.995 and the cat delete is at 1.995. At least on the ones I received. In my world that's the sane size.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey I can win a battle of the wits when the other person is unarmed.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That's all you have PUNK? Hardlineutv needs to put a muzzle on you before you destroy his reputation.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I can't help it you are an ignorant fool. I'm laughing my ass off at what an idiot you are, thanks for the laughs jr.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was going to just bash the shit out of you. But your not worth the effort. So I'm done here.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not trying to dr a dick here. But I measured mine with a caliper no a tape measure. The muffler is 1.995 and the cat delete is at 1.995. At least on the ones I received. In my world that's the sane size.
Ok if they are the same size, did you take into consideration that the mufflers had been tighten down already and might be a little smaller then if they where new out off the box? So if they where new they would be slightly larger.imo just asking cause I ordered a gusset kit from another vendor and had to enlarge the holes to fit but I didn't bitch about it on a open forum.just saying

·
Registered
218 Posts
I measured the mufflers after I opened the slip section up. The OE part that the mufflers slip on is only 1.84".

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was not blasting the vendor. I have talked to the vendor on the phone. I was mainly addressing "maverickmn" because he bashed anyone that stated an issue with the product. If anyone harms the reputation of the vendor it would be him as he is attempting to speak for them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I bet you could pull a vacuum on an onion sack.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was not blasting the vendor. I have talked to the vendor on the phone. I was mainly addressing "maverickmn" because he bashed anyone that stated an issue with the product. If anyone harms the reputation of the vendor it would be him as he is attempting to speak for them.
I'd like to say to everyone here, I am not mavmn nor does he represent my co. Anymore than anyone else on here, I can not control him or can I control you, with that said the only one who is representing me here is ME and I'm doing that just fine, I'll be posting a video here and on the other thread that will clear any doubts of fitment of this product, thank you all.

Rich

·
Registered
548 Posts
Doo you have any cat delete pipes in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'm sure he does, but due to demand you'll no doubt end up having to get in line like the rest of us. Just go ahead and purchase one, and Rich will take care of you as soon as he can. It's worth the wait!

Reactions: Richard Zac
101 - 120 of 136 Posts