Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice and consistent pipes, looking good. That plumber pipe bender is really paying off!!!!! :big smile:

·
Registered
35 Posts
i cant wait to get the oven off the back of my maverick. ordered mine last week. from the pics i know ill be happy. Quality product at an affordable price.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i cant wait to get the oven off the back of my maverick. ordered mine last week. from the pics i know ill be happy. Quality product at an affordable price.
Couldn't have said it better myself! :big smile:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Joking aside, the testing we did on mine...was amazing. The difference was noticeable and immediate. It was a ton cooler in the cockpit...and less heat has to be better for the engine as well.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Got the delete on yesterday, the flares are to big for the stock exhaust cans to fit over so I had to make relief cuts in them to decrease the diameter. So those of you that have ordered this and don't have anything to cut metal I would suggest getting something.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Got the delete on yesterday, the flares are to big for the stock exhaust cans to fit over so I had to make relief cuts in them to decrease the diameter. So those of you that have ordered this and don't have anything to cut metal I would suggest getting something.
LOL!!! I am about as mechanically inclined as my dog and even I know the stock pipes can be increased easily in diameter if you had them cranked down. The pipes fit, if you don't know how to work on your machine hire someone like I do. But you are 100000% wrong. They fit fine and do not need modification.

Why would you cut them? Why not ask Hardlineutv for help? Jumping blindly into something is not smart man. You want a tight fit so there are no leaks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You may need to open/expand the band clamp a little, but they do fit

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
And maverick mom if I wanted your advice I would have pm'd you I'm simply stating a fact whether u fkn like it or not.how copy?

·
Registered
218 Posts
You know when the muffler slip is 2" and the pipe is 2" also it's not going to fit.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I was there working on my machine there to give Rich an extra set of hands with putting my doors on, I also helped him take that picture. The 2 inch measurement is from the stock muffler. The cat delete pipes obviously are less than 2 inches, and it fit perfectly with the new headers. He had a bunch on the shelf ready to ship and tested them all.

81 - 100 of 136 Posts