·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome !

Reactions: Richard Zac

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Thanks for the support everyone. I hope to become a valued member and look forward to being an reputable vendor to the community
It's great to have you on here! And thanks for taking on the cat/resonator delete project!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome Rich

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome aboard Rich. Thanks for hooking me up on the pipes. Can't wait to get them in.

Buster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just ordered mine with custom 02 bung for my wideband. Thanks Rich

·
Registered
202 Posts
Why do u need an o2 in the cat delete pipes for wideband? Ur wideband comes with a pair of sensors to replace factory sensors in the best location, right at the exhaust output at the engine.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Uhhh, no it doesnt.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ok. If ur talking about tune monster wideband, read the instructions on best o2 sensor location. I also have an lm2 a/f meter and their instructions say best bung location is 3-6 inches from where it comes out of the engine.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I dont have a tune monster.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ok. It's not just tune monster saying it though. An LM2 is a widely known a/f meter and they say the same. Just saying. But measure how u like.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I agree closer to the cylinder is more ideal, but when you tune on a dyno the 02 is shoved up the tailpipe and reads fine. Theres not a ton of difference being as its well before the muffler and any cold air being drawn in on the opposite pulse wont affect the sensor. It will work fine.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ok. If u say so. I won't argue cuz I ain't a tuner like the big boys. Just repeating what monster products and the a/f meter manufacturers say. Hell I dunno nuttin.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am a tuner, and in cars the wideband is 99.9% NOT that close to the cylinder. Its usually midstream in the exhaust after a merge of the x / y / h pipe so that you get a reading from both banks.

I agree with you, and them that closer to the cylinder would be ideal, but usually not practical. As long as its far enough from the outlet of the exhaust to the atmosphere to keep any outside air from being drawn in, it will work fine.

·
Registered
202 Posts
10-4

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hope you back charge him! Been free loadin' for a week plus......:tongue:

Lookin forward to sampling the product soon!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts