Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
This thread is starting to look like a gun forum. I'm not gonna lie...I'm diggin' it!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Me too! Great thread! Been looking for options on this very subject.

Reactions: AZSteele

·
Registered
548 Posts
View attachment 6358

One of these are always in the overhead rack up here. No legal carry options for pea shooters. The Benelli supernova the gun of choice loaded with 00 buck and slugs. Lots of heavy bears here etc.
No regulations or short barreled shotguns and rifles in Canada? They require an FBI background check and a $200 tax in the states that allow them here in the US.

Reactions: AZSteele

·
Registered
417 Posts
There are regulations as to length with differences if it comes short or you modify it. The top 12g is a dominion arms grizzly 8.5 barrel. The lower is supernova 14 barrel.
Supernova factory collapse stock helps if get almost as compact as griz with shorter barrel. I don't think you guys can get the supernova with this stock down there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm having this same problem can't find a good easy to get to place that's concealed on the maverick like I could on the rzr I had it mounted up under the dash mounted to the cross bars easy to get to quick and couldn't been seen I have my concealed licenses also here in ky.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I thought about for a bit, and I even saw the commercial for the rapid draw, and then it hit me!
I use a secured, covered, 45 lb magnet. It is screwed in, under the dash crossbar underneath, on the right hand side of the wheel, for a better draw,and I usually stow it in the upright position. With my XD9, or the 380 bodyguard. It takes a hearty pull to remove it, but it’s NOT going anywhere!

·
Registered
15 Posts
i used to have mine mounted to the door but would get way too dirty, so I use a chest x-over holster & keep it under my shirt.

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
248 Posts
My p360 fit neatly into the center console in front of the shifter. My five7 fits nicely in the side door pouch. Cr15 fit nicely on the inside roof. If these didn’t fit, roof mounted mag holder would be my next option or strap on holster on the roof. No one ever look up when they look inside. Lol.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Need a way to affix a holder inside my existing PRP door bags for one of these two.
(Glock 27 40 cal - Sig P938 9mm)
Probably best to keep the firearm small for those bags unless a nice rack for my AR, think my Dessert Eagle is a bit heavy and my P229 Legion is too nice to carry unless maybe affix a joy stick operated turret for a 50 cal to the top.;)
Glock 27 Earth1.jpg
SIG1.jpg

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
If you are sure you want to put the pistol in your PRP bag, I suggest you find someone local with an industrial sewing machine and have them sew in some HD Velcro along the back wall of the bag. Check Maxpedition for a universal Velcro pistol sheath and you will be all set. It’s sturdy enough to handle the bouncing and easy access if you need it.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I still can’t find a reasonable spot for my pistol, unless I can do a turret mount above the gps, but the magazine would be in the way most of the time.

On a serious note, my glock (the only glock I own) goes in a clinger holster in the glove box. It can bounce all over and I don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bolted in a holster on the side of the center console. I don't have pics yet but it works fine. Good door bag will work too.

A turret works better, helps with social distancing and getting any necessary supplies you need

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 50 Posts