Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found superbrightleds.com with halos light. had to order twice for the correct size:money::crazy::smile:
the red and white in the cup holders did not fit the front headlights, so found other options
for them, headlamp halos are the 70mm, jusy fyi 20160127_203455.jpg 20160127_214958.jpg 20160128_193247.jpg 20160127_203448.jpg

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yea that's creative. I like it. Good thinking. How much was the kit they look really sharp. Wish I did more night riding!

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Check out to ones Sick Stick makes , he takes it to another level. Not real sure about price seems like he was gauging interest before they went into production.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AEx-xCOB is the part # for the headlamps 70mm, but you have to add the outer cover which is part #
AE70-PCCOB, $11.95 each, $1.95 each ring

AEx-x-BK is the part # for the red cooler lights and the cup holder, they were to big for the headlamps at 80mm, cover part # is
AEPC-80, $7.95, $1.95 for ring

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20160131_231335.jpg just had to trim the headlamp side of the ring for the wires to run out the top, so you can not see the wires. The outer is 70mm

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do the outer covers snap onto the LED ring somehow? And did you just use double sided tape to attach them to the Mav? They look really sharp. Would like to do this myself.

·
Registered
55 Posts
be careful which brand u buy. Someone on here posted pics and a link to an ebay site. I ordered a set and followed their instructions. I used a silicone glue and was sure to use enough to seal the halo lights but still got mud and water inside. About half of each halo ring is now not working. Any info on a good brand that will hold up to water and mud would be greatly helpful.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is the question, will they hold up? But for that price, it was worth it to me. I snapped them into the rings and pushed down as far a possible and then sealed them with silicone. I use a small paint brushed to push the silicone into the ring to make sure there is a good seal. I use super glue on the rings to hold them to the headlamp panel. It dried clear. easy to reattach if they come loose, they wont have to come all the way off.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you know if the diffuser caps fit over the RGB halos? already have underglow/rocklights that are RGB and I can just wire them directly into the system thats already functioning

·
Registered
198 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts