Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the EMP half windshield installed today after tinting it both sides with cling on removable tint from Wally World so I can just pull it off and redo once needed all the wile saving the lexan quality
It's not all that pretty but think it will do the trick

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Got the EMP half windshield installed today after tinting it both sides with cling on removable tint from Wally World so I can just pull it off and redo once needed all the wile saving the lexan quality
It's not all that pretty but think it will do the trick
It's def. different, but I do like the look. The piping at the bottom is HUGE! I don't know if I will go this dark or something a little lighter. I do want to add some piping to the bottom, but haven't decided on that just yet. My windshield should be here Wednesday, even though I ordered it LAST MONDAY!!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that is one of the correction I will make tubing was only size they had in rubber instead of foam thought it would last longer
Tint is 5% and on both sides so it is dark

·
Registered
251 Posts
I got a question...can you measure your windshield and tell me exactly how tall it is once it's installed. I rode yesterday with no windshield and my eyes are paying for it today. Doesn't matter if you measure from the colored plastic or the black center part...just want to get an idea of the height.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I got a question...can you measure your windshield and tell me exactly how tall it is once it's installed. I rode yesterday with no windshield and my eyes are paying for it today. Doesn't matter if you measure from the colored plastic or the black center part...just want to get an idea of the height.
From the bottom to the top, I believe they are 11" tall. So, it's pretty much 11" up from the plastics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts