Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live in Southern Illinois, currently ride an XP until something better come out. Won't be buying any first year models though, got to let them get the bugs worked out!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Where u at hit me up!!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well technically I think the Commander was their test bed for this model. So I wouldn't be too worried about the first year of this model IMO.
I hope it's more than just a big bore, long traveled Commander. Commander isn't really my style, but the Rotax is AWESOME so I hope it's a whole new platform

·
Registered
88 Posts
Live in Southern Illinois, currently ride an XP until something better come out. Won't be buying any first year models though, got to let them get the bugs worked out!
I'll be the "TEST DUMMY" and I'll try my hardest to work the BUG'S OUT!!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I don't think they will have a lot of bugs.....At least not any more than we have seen with the PoPo products. we will see shortly I'm thinking.....:big smile:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not saying I think it will have a lot of problem, but generally second year machines will have some much needed improvements. Not always the case, but I love my XP right now and plan on keeping it for at least the next year. I hope it is an awesome machine, better for us all and makes the whole industry step up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not saying I think it will have a lot of problem, but generally second year machines will have some improvements. Not always the case, but I love my XP right now and plan on keeping it for at least the next year. I hope it is an awesome machine, better for us all and makes the whole industry step up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts