Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Care to share cost ? I'm wanting to do mine here in Montana but would have to do myself because of location. Looks Awesome !!
$1000. They have several different levels of coverage. From $600-$1000. I got the top coverage level which includes pretty much everything including the dash on the interior.

· Premium Member
17,344 Posts
$1000. They have several different levels of coverage. From $600-$1000. I got the top coverage level which includes pretty much everything including the dash on the interior.
That’s a great price! Paid a lot more for my wraps, but I’m happy with them

· Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That’s a great price! Paid a lot more for my wraps, but I’m happy with them
I didn't add the $400 install fee, but that's not required. Only if you're not brave enough to install yourself. I was not brave....lol

· Premium Member
17,344 Posts
I didn't add the $400 install fee, but that's not required. Only if you're not brave enough to install yourself. I was not brave....lol
Yeah, mine were still more. But you’re right, there was no way I was going to try and put that on, LOL!

Reactions: Youther

· Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That’s an awesome transformation! Really like how it accents the orange and compliments the car. Well done!!
Flames 🔥 look so much different on a Can Am compared to a RZR 😁
View attachment 289964
Thanks. Yes I agree. The red in the flames matches the magma red spot on too. Gonna adjust my whips, eye brows, and led bar to match with some sort of red and orange rotation. The led bar has a color ring that rotates around the outer edge.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts