Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i'm back and my batteries are recharged... We got in the motorhome and did 8 western states in 100 days and drove over 12,000 miles between the motorhome and my Raptor. Lots of off roading in Colorado, Moab and Washington State.

Tom and I are ready for the Winter "Dune Season" - Give us a shout out and we will get you taken care of...

Gary and Tom

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for all the good words and welcome messages, Tomorrow we are trying to finalize our Can Am MAX RS 4 Seater Setup.

We also have a few shocks to get out before Thanksgiving!

Nov-Work-2.jpg

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just walked over and compressed/bounced my UTVshocks valved/sprung X3 RS; cause it will. That won't happen with any stock valving adjustment at any ride height. The slow/mid speed kidney shots from the stock suspension are gone. High speed is just amazing fun. Best money I spent on the car so far, and with good people.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slow Matt, we are trying to get our hands on a local Can Am X3 DS to start the process. The weather here is perfect for testing and I have a small list of friends and people interested in us doing their DS cars. Will keep you in touch if you can go to our website and put your info in there. Thanks Gary UTV Shocks - OFF ROAD SUSPENSION - HOME

·
Registered
338 Posts
Slow Matt, we are trying to get our hands on a local Can Am X3 DS to start the process. The weather here is perfect for testing and I have a small list of friends and people interested in us doing their DS cars. Will keep you in touch if you can go to our website and put your info in there. Thanks Gary UTV Shocks - OFF ROAD SUSPENSION - HOME
10-4. Your website is blocked by my company's firewall, but I'll check it when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I picked my shocks from UTV Shocks-Gary/Tom a couple weeks ago . Had to do a day trip to the dunes this past weekend. What a difference the shock revalve made over stock . The car just floats through the whoops at high speed and no problem with high speed duning . Super happy with the way the cars suspension works now .Can’t wait to get back out there over New Years weekend . I’ve had a few questions and Gary’s always there to answer them .Big Thanks to Gary/ Tom for all the time and effort you put in to get theses cars to perform at their optimum .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
637 Posts
Here is a non-edited video of Gary/Tom's re-valving with Eibach springs on a 2 seat RS last weekend. First 1:00 is rolling through a portion of the trail slowly, then getting after it back to camp. Door secured? slap @ 0:16.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts