Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you think this SXS will be priced AT ?????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Geez I was hopping that it would be under 12k. If its really almost 17k, I'll have to consider a Polaris 50" rzr.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez I was hopping that it would be under 12k. If its really almost 17k, I'll have to consider a Polaris 50" rzr.
I don't believe you can pick it up that low, plus I'm hoping its not in same class as a 50"RZR.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but shock and awe isn't nearly a strong enough description of how I would feel if its even close to a 12k price point.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Around 12k for a Hot Rod SxS, Not a chance Bubba! Gotta pay to play, just costs a little more to go 1st class...........

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but shock and awe isn't nearly a strong enough description of how I would feel if its even close to a 12k price point.
Zactly, 12k ain't gonna get nowhere near the shock & awe we're all lookin for

·
Registered
32 Posts
i bet the base model with no powersteering or bead locks with single speed comp and only preload around 16,000 cdn, the model with better shocks power steering beadlock wheels will be around 19-20,000 cdn. i'm hopeing for a couple different model options same as the commanders and priced fairly close

1 - 18 of 18 Posts