Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Im not sure what is so hard to comprehend here? I purchased the Max through my dealer, paid my Ky sales tax ($1200+) & now it is for sale. I posted pics of it on Facebook on maverick addiction. Evidently using my phone I cannot upload it here.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
so why are you selling an item you don't even have yet, or not rode, brand new, and paid 1200 already. that is what im missing. you mean your selling as supply and demand to make some money or what. why would you buy something and sell it without even riding it. that is what im not understanding.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
so why are you selling an item you don't even have yet, or not rode, brand new, and paid 1200 already. that is what im missing. you mean your selling as supply and demand to make some money or what. why would you buy something and sell it without even riding it. that is what im not understanding.
Maybe the Guy needs money for something else now. Why Do people get so worried if about peoples reasons for Selling stuff. When I sold my truck people would always ask me why are you selling. REALLY. Its none of there business why. If you like it and it is what you want and you can afford it then Shut up and buy it. Why is everyone so worried that maybe he is selling it and Making a Dollar. That's what makes the world go around and I hope he makes some money. It is what it is. Brand New Never Driven.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I really don't give a shit if he makes 5 grand, good for him if he does..i don't usually ask why something is being sold, just does it run good and any damages. which in this case would not even be a question. when you sell your truck its because it has miles on it, often many, its a few years old and your after the latest truck.

were talking a brand spanking new machine, hottest out there, just within hours hit a dealership for the first time ever. something is strange there or at least deserves to ask WHY/ in this case. if you don't see that scenario bro, get glasses. now I just saw a post from him elsewhere, he is going into a new venture in life and is selling for that reason, changed in life, future ,etc... makes 100% sound right now. end of case

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
see my post above bro, its all good. but to bash a person or raise cain over it when they ask why on a brand new unit, just released, newest machine on planet,is really a valid question. I didn't ask for finances, don't care, a simple--- im going into business and need to focus money elsewhere, would do the trick and open up more buyers that passed it off as a scam.period. it almost sounded scam, I know its NOT, but look at it from the other side. im done on this subject. wish you the best, hope it sells in 24 hours or less, and I do hope you make a few bucks on it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks. Im about on the verge of ordering a clutch & putting 30" tires on it & tearing up some trails. After looking at pics of my old Maverick & this Max, it definitly needs more tire! Power steering is awesome by the way.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
good to know about the power steering... say did you get a chance to sit in the back seat area??? that is my main concern, does it have plenty of adult leg room

Thanks. Im about on the verge of ordering a clutch & putting 30" tires on it & tearing up some trails. After looking at pics of my old Maverick & this Max, it definitly needs more tire! Power steering is awesome by the way.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts