Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Ok..spoke to the Can Am dealer rep for the southwest who happens to be a friend of mine. Unlike the Mav which was only being released in the West, and some dealers had like 15 coming in- the Max is being released Nationwide and each dealer's has 1 coming in per month until October- so even if you found a dealer willing to make a deal, they wont have the units to back up the order. Bummed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yep... Spoke to the dealer mentioned earlier and he said that he's been allotted 2 in June and one is sold and all of the first run are yellow and black. He said the next run may be out in October and will have the optional colors. I've waited this long I guess I will get my ride sometime October or after... $#%¥... @&?€{#*\=¥>...

·
Registered
170 Posts
All guys interested in a group buy (in Arizona) shoot me a PM as soon as possible with contact info. I just put down my deposit on the 2nd release of the MAX (White/Red) and the dealership GM that I am dealing with said he would work with us for the volume!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
A group Buy on a Machine that Has very little profit margin for the dealer just wont save anyone enough money to make it worth while. It doesn't matter if you had 50 guys lined up you might save a Lousy $500 and like they say theres not enough machines around per dealer to do it. So forget about some huge savings on a group buy and just go find a Max and hope you get it bought.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hmmm... $500.00? That sounds like 4 sets of harnesses, or half of my radio/intercom, part of the clutch upgrade, 40" troton light bar or some other nice accessory. Why don't YOU do what YOU like and if we can save even a couple bucks and deal with a great dealer in the process so be it!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Like I said a group Buy is a nice dream but it will never happen and no single dealer has the inventory to do it. so to save $500 and wait for 6 or 8 months if possible good luck to you. I will be riding

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Like I said a group Buy is a nice dream but it will never happen and no single dealer has the inventory to do it. so to save $500 and wait for 6 or 8 months if possible good luck to you. I will be riding

Yeah but Hooversxs wants the white & red one and those wont be out until later this year. So he's waiting anyways. You can't blame the guy for trying.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Max arrived this morning. My dealer is closed today but assured me it would be ready for pickup tomorrow. Anyone here interested in purchasing it? I have paid the taxes. Therefore you wouldn't have to saving you $100's. It is the blk/yellow, qe, pwr steering ed. I will include new brp front&rear bumper, brp mirror, half windshield, dust net, brp speakers, clarion marine grade head unit, clarion marine remote. Open to offers, can verify any this with dealer. Located in Paducah KY 42001. Call or text 270-556-1945

·
Registered
75 Posts
Correct. Unloaded it off truck this morning at 830 cst. Will be prepped tomorrow. The driver appeared to have 2 more Max's aboard. My dealer only received 1, even though he ordered two.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine was on a white Freightliner with flatbed trailer Evidently they had a couple of trucks out. I would post a pic but can't figure out how using my phone.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
im lost here, so that one is yours, you paid taxes on it? and you want to sell it?? what am I missing
Max arrived this morning. My dealer is closed today but assured me it would be ready for pickup tomorrow. Anyone here interested in purchasing it? I have paid the taxes. Therefore you wouldn't have to saving you $100's. It is the blk/yellow, qe, pwr steering ed. I will include new brp front&rear bumper, brp mirror, half windshield, dust net, brp speakers, clarion marine grade head unit, clarion marine remote. Open to offers, can verify any this with dealer. Located in Paducah KY 42001. Call or text 270-556-1945

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.