Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think we could get a deal on the Max if we pull together for a group buy? I have been looking for a 4 seater for a while and the Max looks to fit the bill. Anyway hello from Az, looking forward to chatting with ya all. Thanks

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I was just thinking these things are so much money now, maybe we could get a deal if we went to 1 dealer with 5-10 ready to buy

·
Registered
170 Posts
Let's talk gents! I know of a smaller dealer in Fountain Hills, Desert Dog Offroad, who is really cool to deal with. I've been so damn busy I haven't been able to swing by since the max release to chat about an order. PM me with your info and I'll give him a call for us and let you know what they say.

·
Registered
806 Posts
The dealers are not gonna have an problems selling the max. I doubt they will give any kind of deal on a machine that just released a week ago. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Dealers will probably only be getting limited quantities to start, at least for the first couple of months. Even if you do find a dealer to give you a group buy discount, some of you might be waiting even longer to get your Max.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm willing to wait, I have waited this long.. If i can save a good amount of cash it would be worth it. It will prob only work if we get 5 or more to buy.. They could make money on volume

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My guess is your wait will be around 3 to 6 mos or when the initial sales start to slow. then you will start to see some deals.
I agree with the sickstick, the dealers will also have a limited supply in the beginning.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah... hate to say it guys, but I'm sure there's already a waiting list and most of them are already spoken for. If anything dealers will make you pay more for them right now. I think in a year or so a group buy would probably be a good idea.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
The dealers are not gonna have an problems selling the max. I doubt they will give any kind of deal on a machine that just released a week ago. Good luck.
I bought my Mav back in February and didn't think they'd deal then either because they were moving pretty quick but they did take money off and the dealers were fighting each other for my business. Anyhow, never hurts to try, good luck.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Exactly. Dealers are not gonna cut you a deal on the price when they got a list of people waiting to pay full price. Maybe in a year or so, But hey, I would try like hell.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I bought my Mav back in February and didn't think they'd deal then either because they were moving pretty quick but they did take money off and the dealers were fighting each other for my business. Anyhow, never hurts to try, good luck.
You may have been lucky. Also it helped you that the first Mav's were out in Dec, so a couple months later they are more willing to deal.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I think I might be able to help.... Ride Now is one of my sponsors.. I know the right guys to see what could be done without a lot BS..Be willing to make the inquiry if you guys would like- I think its a (deal) That should be shopped the various dealers who'd be able to fulfill the deal.

·
Registered
853 Posts
The difference is someone like Kris at Cold Blooded might be giving up some of his margin if he gets a group purchase. That way he sells 15 setups at a discount but still makes a decent profit while giving us a discount. QSC is not going to give Kris anything off but Kris will more then likely pass some savings on to us. Personally I just want the clutch now, I don't care if I get a discount or not just get me a clutch.

I will pay full price for a clutch today.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I will pay full price for a clutch today.
I think they were talking about a group buy on the Mav Max, not on clutches,
But FYI,there is a guy on here that just posted an upgraded clutch for sale. CVtech/STM setup.

·
Registered
853 Posts
You are correct and I stand corrected:) Hadn't had my coffee yet. I saw that clutch for sale but I really want the QSC setup.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You are correct and I stand corrected:) Hadn't had my coffee yet. I saw that clutch for sale but I really want the QSC setup.
Yeah I hear ya. Just thought maybe you could get a deal on his STM.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That would be great if you could check with your contacts. I seem to have money burning a hole in my pocket. Thanks

1 - 20 of 48 Posts