Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swerve Off Road is offering our 44 Inch CREE SOR2-Series for 208.00 shipped if we get 6 of them sold. For the price you will not beat these, they are better then the Totron in our opinion. We are pretty much giving these away to let you guys know that we are still alive.

The picture is the actual light. It's 44 from the end of the mounts, the light itself is 42 inches. Shoot us a PM if interested.

Thanks

SOR2-42-CREE.jpg

·
Registered
310 Posts
Does it fit in between the bars of a maverick cage when mounting under the roof? Spot/Flood or just spot?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dennis....you are killing me man! where were you 2 months ago! Anyways, do you know if dimensionally they are the same as all of the Totron and eBay knockoffs out there. The reason I ask is a lot people have them and they are hard mounted and if these lights are dimensionally the same you could easily swap out the Totron/eBay light bar for this light and not have to change mounts etc....Also do you have a spec sheet for these lights.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dennis....you are killing me man! where were you 2 months ago! Anyways, do you know if dimensionally they are the same as all of the Totron and eBay knockoffs out there. The reason I ask is a lot people have them and they are hard mounted and if these lights are dimensionally the same you could easily swap out the Totron/eBay light bar for this light and not have to change mounts etc....Also do you have a spec sheet for these lights.

Sorry bud, had to get it all worked out.

Here you go

Full Length - 44 ½ inches (to the outside edge of the bottom part of the mount)
Endcap Length - 42 inches
Light Length - 40 ¼ inches
Full Height - 4 ¾ inches
Light Height - 3 ⅜ inches
Depth - 3 ½ inches

LED Module - 80x3W CREE
Lumens - 20,600 with the spot lens

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
bummer...the dimensions are slightly different....here are the Totron specs for reference.....

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are also including a Long Sleeve T-Shirt with these 6 lights depending on sizes. The ones like these two handsome gentlemen are wearing.

P1000700.JPG

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bummer...the dimensions are slightly different....here are the Totron specs for reference.....

Length wise its less then a MM difference from ours. This one to the outside of the mount is 1119.20 MMs which is 44.0629921, ours is 1120.00 which is 44.0944882. I bet they are the same and someone measured it with the power coating on and one without the coating.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
thanks for clarifying....if mine wasn't hardwired in and routed thru my roll cage already, I would be all over this....especially considering you are throwing in a sweet ass t-shirt :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is there in they way of a 12" offering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have one that is 15 inches from mount to mount, the light itself is 14 Inches, I also have a 10 Inch which is 7.75 Inches to at the end cap and 10 mount to mount. Which one?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts