Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy Worlds Best Belt for the Can Am X3 from Team FAS Motorsports

Hey Guys, Spoke to Robbie this morning and I got with Trinity and worked out an awesome group buy on the Worlds Best or WB Series Belts. These are normally MSRP 189.95 but we are going to do them from now until Next week at an awesome price with free shipping in the lower 48 states! Plus to sweeten the deal we will throw a sticker and coozie in with each order!

2 Ways to Order on this Group Buy:
#1 - Message us and we will get you set up.
#2 - Use code "x3wbb" at check out at this link:

http://teamfasmotorsports-com.3dcartstores.com/Trinity-Racing-Can-Am-X3-Worlds-Best-Belt_p_1634.html

Happy Labor Day - JT, Team FAS Motorsports

20161025013916.jpg
Trinity Racing WORLDS BEST BELT - Can-Am X3 / X3 Max UPGRADED

• Manufacturing, quality control certifications – ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
  • 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
  • Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
  • Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
  • Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
  • Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
  • Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
  • Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
  • Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
  • Increased cord pop-out resistance.

·
Registered
289 Posts
feel free to message me with pricing on it.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey Guys, I got with Trinity and worked out an awesome group buy on the Worlds Best or WB Series Belts. These are normally MSRP 189.95 but we are going to do them from now until Next week sometime for Much less with free shipping in the lower 48 states! Plus to sweeten the deal we will throw a sticker and coozie in with each order! Comment below or Message us and we will get you set up. Happy Labor Day - JT, Team FAS Motorsports

View attachment 242239
Trinity Racing WORLDS BEST BELT - Can-Am X3 / X3 Max UPGRADED

• Manufacturing, quality control certifications – ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
  • 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
  • Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
  • Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
  • Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
  • Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
  • Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
  • Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
  • Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
  • Increased cord pop-out resistance.
Pm me a price please. Thx

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Vendor
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Hey Guys, Spoke to Robbie this morning and I got with Trinity and worked out an awesome group buy on the Worlds Best or WB Series Belts. These are normally MSRP 189.95 but we are going to do them from now until Next week at an awesome price with free shipping in the lower 48 states! Plus to sweeten the deal we will throw a sticker and coozie in with each order!

http://teamfasmotorsports-com.3dcart...lt_p_1634.html

·
Vendor
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PM me a price, shipped to 91321 please.

http://teamfasmotorsports-com.3dcart...lt_p_1634.html

1 - 20 of 28 Posts