Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Graphics Anyone ???

13K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  desertdog 
#1 ·
#2 ·
ya those kits r on ebay to, I also was wondering how they install, look and hold up !

#4 · (Edited)
Pro dip designed the graphics on my mav and installed them for me. They can do any design u can think of or they can dip ur plastics if u take them off. Google them Pro dip aqua graphics pro in bossier city la
And they hold up a lot better than the stock plastics. When I wash my mav I use degreaser and a pressure washer and haven't had any trouble with them

#5 ·
AMR hands down makes the most durable, and easiest to clean graphic available. The fit and quality is perfect. We use them on all our race Mavericks and love them. We have rolled our cars and you can not even tell with how strong these are. Highly reccomend! You can even order the Can Am X team kit!

#10 ·
These kit are all over eBay $359 shipped 50 styles no waiting like I already mentioned above !!

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

#11 ·
Love to have a camo pattern with the X logo in it.

#14 ·
#20 ·
Prolinewraps.com. Here is a pic of our car they did in a week from scratch.
This is probably one of the best looking Mavericks I've seen to date, I love the red and its a clean wrap.

#17 ·
WOW !!!
That is sweet !!!
How much ???

#21 ·
New Graphics installed Parked at the Kingsville Tunnel ...

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car All-terrain vehicle Off-road vehicle

#23 ·
The pro line wraps were all over the cars at the sand show. Their stuff looks good.

#24 ·
I just went to there website and they don't have anything for the maverick it's all rzr wraps.

#28 ·
Any design you see on their page can be done on any vehicle.

#26 ·
Only problem with tatoo's is what you love today will not be what you love later.

#27 ·
another pro-line wrap

Here is their first version of a wrap for my Mav. It's very sim to the wrap Mearsman has. I am still working on getting a little more yellow and less grey, which should be silver when completed.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.