Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting a graphic kit for my max. Didn't no how common this black and yellow would be. Where is a good place to look?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I saw some pretty cool ones from scsunlimited.com I'm about to order one this week so I will let u know how it turns out!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
675$ for some stickers! That's a little steep.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yea, thats why i havent made the plundge yet, still doing some shopping.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
N Style designs in Shreveport Louisiana did my wife's max

image.jpg

He can make anything you can think of

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Scs unlimited are pricey but well worth it. The graphics are extremely high quality, perfect fit, and easy to install.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much was that graphic kit for your max?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Sweet lookin rig man!!
I thought so too.......until I saw your wife's. :) but thank you, just wish you wouldn't have shown me up so bad!! That is one bad max

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
83 Posts
WVXRS, I love your max. It's such a clean build. SCS is who canam has partnered with for the wraps they offer. I met a couple of their guys at mud nats and they were absolute experts and did an awesome job with the wraps.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I don't know if y'all have any sign design places in your area, but I will be getting a quote soon for some door graphics that will tie in the front and back graphics on the Red/Black Mav

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
WVXRS, I love your max. It's such a clean build. SCS is who canam has partnered with for the wraps they offer. I met a couple of their guys at mud nats and they were absolute experts and did an awesome job with the wraps.
Thanks a lot. It's a great machine, but as we all know they are never really done. I have watched your build all along the way. It's pretty incredible and the wrap blends everything perfect.

The other day a buddy text me a photo of your max that he stole from the forum I assume. Below the photo he wrote, "why didn't you do yours like this". I had to agree with him!

I think I'm gonna chop the cage a few inches and maybe do seats....

Reactions: SheRides

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

Since this I have added several other mods. The most visible are Racer Tech springs. This weekend will be my first ride with them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts