Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
At first glance, the design makes it look dirty and the color is way off (at least in the pics)....

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I feel your pain! got half way done with mine and hated it because of the wrong color yellow. how much was it?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
its kinda of busy, but not too bad. maybe it will grow on ya.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like it also, different from the rest

·
Registered
22 Posts
As far as the yellow goes, I have literally spent 10's of hours trying to get it the same... Its just not possible.. I have no clue what Can am uses, and have tried to contact them to no avail... They use a different kind of process yellow.. Its very frustrating... I have the best printer money can buy, and its not exact for me either...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Why is it so hard to get the to match or at least be very close? Are you dealing with limit selection of yellows? Isnt there software available that can match any color like they do with paints?

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
You can get close but it's always hard to match plastic... I like that kit but I don't like how all of the retail kits have individual panels pre cut for each little section. A "wrap" covers 100%. Check out my mav, it has carbon fiber on the front end and it is completely wrapped as in one piece per side. image.jpg

I own a sign/wrap co though so I have a slight advantage :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts