Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested?

Last year was a really great time. We park in Mesquite Nevada and ride 110 miles to the Bar ten Ranch. Stay a couple nights and ride back.

I wanted to see if there anybody interested, I am thinking October. Tim
Tim 4391.jpeg 4439.jpeg 4447.jpeg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Tim - been waiting all year for you to post another ride. What are the dates you have in mind

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have them yet, I wanted to see who was interested and then we could nail the dates.

I was thinking like first couple weeks in October. Tim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Tim,

As I mentioned, been waiting a year to see if you did another ride, in fact just pulled up your post from last year this past weekend. Well you “CAN” me in for just about any weekend in Oct.. As soon as you know its a go I will start booking accordingly rooms in NV and at the Ranch.. Thank you and much appreciate you posting this again.. Regards/Paul

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am on the phone with the Bar Ten looks like they have large groups already for the first two weekends in October so we would have to go 18th through 21. Wednesday the 17th in Mesquite Nevada hotel , then 18, 19 and 20 then if guys want the night of 21 in Nevada or drive back home that evening. Tim

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those dates are available and it will be 378,00 PER PERSON for the Bar Ten , that is dinner and breakfast with a sack lunch. Tim

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We want to be in Glamis for Camp Gayzer weekend, that is why we want to hit GC a prior weekend. Tim

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do you do in the evenings and day time when you are there?

Explore all the trails around the ranch during the day and hang out with everyone and talk crap about the Polaris and AC guys in the evenings. Tim

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those evenings would probably turn into me getting drunk and trying to get myself into fights LOL Wish I could make it.

We always keep a wet paper sack for guys like that to fight their way out of. lol Tim

·
Registered
98 Posts
Those dates are available and it will be 378,00 PER PERSON for the Bar Ten , that is dinner and breakfast with a sack lunch. Tim
Is this the total for all 3 nights and meals? I have been wanting to do this for a while so count me in.

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is this the total for all 3 nights and meals? I have been wanting to do this for a while so count me in.

Yes, 3 nights and meals, lunch is a sack lunch, other meals are cooked.

We need to stay in the Casa Blanca Wednesday night so we are ready to leave Mesquite early Thursday to head to the ranch, that hotel is not included obviously. Tim

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We need to get our dates paid here soon, like within a week or 2 to be sure we are set. Tim

·
Registered
98 Posts
We need to get our dates paid here soon, like within a week or 2 to be sure we are set. Tim
I live less then an hour from Casa Blanca so I would meet you guys there early am. Post if this is a definite go on those dates and details for Bar Ten if it under a group rate under your name or??

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I live less then an hour from Casa Blanca so I would meet you guys there early am. Post if this is a definite go on those dates and details for Bar Ten if it under a group rate under your name or??
Let's give it 7 days and then we can book the Bar Ten to see how many guys want to go.

As long as you at the Casa Blanca when we meet that's fine. Tim

1 - 20 of 203 Posts