Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, busting at the seams right now. Totally pumped and really can't believe I pulled the trigger. I picked up a 2013 Maverick XRS this afternoon at 2:00pm. Had to shuffle some stuff around in the garage to fit her in, but by hook or crook she's part of the family. My 3 boys were crawling all over her when I brought her home this afternoon. Heck, the wife even crawled in and had a look around. It was hard to wrap my head around spending so much $$$ on a toy and I should mention I am a complete tight wad when it comes to letting go that much cheese. Put $8K down and financed the rest at 2.9% for 36 months. Mo. payment = $260.00. OTD price = $1,6894.XX (San Diego, California). Will throw some accessories at her until the weather cools down and then it's off to Glamis to rooster through the dunes. Feel like I'm 16 yrs. old again with my first car, except that was 1971. Regards to all you Maverick owner's. See ya at Olds!!!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
what a great feeling getting a new toy , I miss it , lol

enjoy !

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
welcome, just finished installing everything except the doors on my max. took a while, but was fun, when you put things on hit me up if you have any questions. some things are not correct in books on install, mostly minor crap. we also put in gps and full stereo including back speakers which canam don't show the mx for rear speakers, error in there part as they fit fine.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea, it is a big pill to swallow but at the same time, there is a lot more there than an ATV or dirtbike. It is basically a car for argument sake. No go out and enjoy it and make some family memories to reflect on forever.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hi all, busting at the seams right now. Totally pumped and really can't believe I pulled the trigger. I picked up a 2013 Maverick XRS this afternoon at 2:00pm. Had to shuffle some stuff around in the garage to fit her in, but by hook or crook she's part of the family. My 3 boys were crawling all over her when I brought her home this afternoon. Heck, the wife even crawled in and had a look around. It was hard to wrap my head around spending so much $$$ on a toy and I should mention I am a complete tight wad when it comes to letting go that much cheese. Put $8K down and financed the rest at 2.9% for 36 months. Mo. payment = $260.00. OTD price = $1,6894.XX (San Diego, California). Will throw some accessories at her until the weather cools down and then it's off to Glamis to rooster through the dunes. Feel like I'm 16 yrs. old again with my first car, except that was 1971. Regards to all you Maverick owner's. See ya at Olds!!!
Welcome to the site. I am also in San Diego but I live down near the border in the IB area. I am waiitng to get my Mav back with a shit load of mod's completed. Here's a sample picture.
Mav dr 14.jpg

Reactions: Curz

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Congrats on being 16 again and the new beast! Have fun.:cool2:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DesertDog, That's a nice cage, doors and front bumper. What does something like that cost? What color do you plan to powder coat it? I just thought I would first get a harness bar and belts as a first mod. That mod of yours might be an upgrade at a later date. Thanks for the kind welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts