Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
We too got ours last friday from Wicked Built... the unit we have in Commander was excellent. I have heard there are a number of improvements on the Mav model. Since our car is a full cage car.. we will be building a custom fab to install it. Makes the driving so much better at race speeds.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We too got ours last friday from Wicked Built... the unit we have in Commander was excellent. I have heard there are a number of improvements on the Mav model. Since our car is a full cage car.. we will be building a custom fab to install it. Makes the driving so much better at race speeds.
I agree... This thing has so much hook up its hard to drive in the corners... Maybe just push...Im undecided..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mine will be shipped Monday from Wicked built. $995 just like the commander PS. Some shops will probably beat that but only by 50 or 100 bucks.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The install was VERY easy in comparison to Commander... The Rectifier being relocated makes all difference in the world... Getting to the front rack is so easy also... Very easy install and this time the motor doesn't touch the ECM... Very impressed and it all tucks up out of sight and is one finger turning with stock tires.... Great Product... I can take lots of pic if yall want but this was very straight forward install.....Another must have that should have come from the factory ....Even tho this is smother !

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After Riding with this today... I will say that the Mav is a total different machine... I have much more control and push is gone.... At least at the steering wheel....Total 100% Must have upgrade if your going fast in the woods...Period

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday and I should have it in a couple days. I ran one on a previous SxS for years without a issue. They said the quick ratio rack wont be available for about another two months and that the current power steering setup won't work with the quick steer rack. I'm assuming they'll just send another shaft out to accommodate the rack on the current PS setup and all will be good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts