Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maverick MAX solid 2 piece roof- Turnkey UTV-

first off, no one should complain about the shipping charges when they see how well this is packed. I'm betting they spend $ 20+ bucks in the box and all the wrapping alone to assure it gets to you in good condition. Impressed with the packing for sure.

installs very easy, just make sure you only hand tighten nuts until you have them all on and in final place, then tighten, this allows for small adjustments as needed. This 2 piece hard top roof looks sharp and like it come from the factory that way. Turnkey done a great job making this piece look like it should and fits well. I did not notice any rattles and banging sounds after 50 miles of riding in ruts and whoops either. all bolts were still tight as well. This is an awesome roof in my opinion and does the job well. A+ to Turnkey on this one!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats good to hear. Glad your happy with it.
I have been impressed with their quality so far. Now waiting on my Intake.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have their front bumper, air intake, and shifter. All are quality pieces.....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Any pics??

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol....sorry, I figured I would here the old phrase heard around here so often " pictures or it don't exist". heading to garage to take picture now, would not want the panties without girl deal to bother you....lol...
A review with no pics is like a pair of panties with no woman..How dare u sir :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Looks good man..Is there a channel that keep water from seeping in where the 2 pieces meet

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is a included thin rubber gasket that you attach to the roll bar center where the 2 pieces meet, push them together and tighten your bolts up. I took it a step further and placed a tiny flexible bead of black caulk also.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I would stay away from black caulk just sayin -lol

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
clamps are pretty cool with this system, some are half clamps which look nice. there hide under side of roof, notice the bolt heads on the roof, clamps below them. yet done in a way so there is not a clamp going around the whole bar ) like you have on a rear view mirror clamp). nice thought went into this.

·
Registered
214 Posts
You said there was a thin piece of rubber that attaches to the roll cage where the two roof pieces meet up. Is it different than the included foam? Can you get me a picture of the rubber piece? I bought the roof and it didn't come with anything. I called turnkey about it and was told it doesn't come with anything to go in between or under those two roof pieces.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts