Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my custom rocker switches ordered today. Going with blue on anything that I add that is not factory equipment. These are the ones that I have coming right now.

Fan Overide
fan1.jpg
Winch
winch.jpg
40 Inch Rigid Lightbar
Lightbar.jpg

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who did you end up ordering them from?
This is the company....
The switch series that matches our design, direct clip in is the Carling Tech Contura II Rocker Switches.
OTRATTW <-------Click for the link

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
The Dragon Fire rocker switch from Rocky Mountain is a good match as well. The come in red, blue, and green but aren't labled. Those are nice Cinergy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Dragon Fire rocker switch from Rocky Mountain is a good match as well. The come in red, blue, and green but aren't labled. Those are nice Cinergy
Thanks Andy...They also do customer laser etching if you have something more personal touch oriented in mind!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any where else to order these rocker switches from? Also with turnkeyutv seemingly out of business anyone know where to find dash plates?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I searched and searched and it was surprisingly hard to find these switches. I ordered the Stereo one listed above and it was junk, switch came apart right before install. Pain in the a##. I ended up getting the red switch from Daystar. Would love to have a good quality switch with labeled and looking factory. Anyone have good luck with others chime in.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Search carling rocker switch on eBay tons come up and they are like super cheap! I have three of them installed on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Replaced all actuators and added a couple switches, remember you don't need new switches you can just replace the actuator (I have a couple pictures uploaded ( switches )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts