Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Accidentally posted this in the wrong sub forum from my phone earlier, so rather then update the thread that no one will look at, I'll just start over here (Mods you're welcome to delete the other)

But without further adieu, I got sick of waiting for the snow to melt so I went and picked up my XRS

Vehicle Motor vehicle Transport Car Automotive tire

As soon as work was done I pulled into the shop and got to work
Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper

I may or may not have done a donut or 2 in the shop...

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive wheel system

Hours later and I'm thinking wtf did I get myself into...

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

At least they gave me a chair

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire All-terrain vehicle

12:00am I was ready to roll... out the door to my house and into bed... yawn...

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Now to get some real play time in

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, and let the spending begin and the fun never end...... :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats man, rip it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
680 Posts
You'll love it. I'm with Goose, it's the best toy I've ever bought!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
badass its so fun buying a new toy and playing with it , lol

welcome aboard !

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My yfz450 was my first real toy I ever bought, and the best. Love it, don't plan on selling it any time soon either. The mav won't take its place as best toy but rather sit beside it on the podium. They're both awesome for different reasons. Took her out for a rip this morning but damn were my cheeks burning from the cold when I parked it lol. Can't wait for the temps to warm up so I can get some real use out of it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
My yfz450 was my first real toy I ever bought, and the best. Love it, don't plan on selling it any time soon either. The mav won't take its place as best toy but rather sit beside it on the podium. They're both awesome for different reasons. Took her out for a rip this morning but damn were my cheeks burning from the cold when I parked it lol. Can't wait for the temps to warm up so I can get some real use out of it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

u can get seat warmers for 100 each seat I think they are, u put them in ur own seat

·
Registered
158 Posts
NICE MAVERICK ...
YOU GOT YOUR SELF A BIG TOY ...ENJOY:big smile:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
In the cab wasn't the issue, with the doors on and the half window, it keeps most of the draft out from the shoulders down so there'd be no need for seat warmers.[/QUOTE

Full face helmet or full windshield?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In the cab wasn't the issue, with the doors on and the half window, it keeps most of the draft out from the shoulders down so there'd be no need for seat warmers.
Full face helmet or full windshield?
Full face motocross helmet and a half window. Might look into a different style helmet for the mav though

·
Registered
680 Posts
There a brand of helmets called Bandit Posse. There are different but I think they are badass looking helmet! You should check them out. The guy rocks a 4 seater maverick too that sells them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts