Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Accidentally posted this in the wrong sub forum from my phone earlier, so rather then update the thread that no one will look at, I'll just start over here (Mods you're welcome to delete the other)

But without further adieu, I got sick of waiting for the snow to melt so I went and picked up my XRS

20140306_130204_zps422e5361.jpg

As soon as work was done I pulled into the shop and got to work
20140306_175344_zpsb94a5a8e.jpg

I may or may not have done a donut or 2 in the shop...

20140306_181446_zpse5fab4b9.jpg

Hours later and I'm thinking wtf did I get myself into...

20140306_214420_zpsf4c961a5.jpg

At least they gave me a chair

20140306_210845_zps6bd633ef.jpg
12:00am I was ready to roll... out the door to my house and into bed... yawn...

20140306_235049_zps6a496770.jpg
Now to get some real play time in

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, and let the spending begin and the fun never end...... :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats man, rip it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
680 Posts
You'll love it. I'm with Goose, it's the best toy I've ever bought!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
badass its so fun buying a new toy and playing with it , lol

welcome aboard !

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My yfz450 was my first real toy I ever bought, and the best. Love it, don't plan on selling it any time soon either. The mav won't take its place as best toy but rather sit beside it on the podium. They're both awesome for different reasons. Took her out for a rip this morning but damn were my cheeks burning from the cold when I parked it lol. Can't wait for the temps to warm up so I can get some real use out of it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
My yfz450 was my first real toy I ever bought, and the best. Love it, don't plan on selling it any time soon either. The mav won't take its place as best toy but rather sit beside it on the podium. They're both awesome for different reasons. Took her out for a rip this morning but damn were my cheeks burning from the cold when I parked it lol. Can't wait for the temps to warm up so I can get some real use out of it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

u can get seat warmers for 100 each seat I think they are, u put them in ur own seat

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u can get seat warmers for 100 each seat I think they are, u put them in ur own seat
In the cab wasn't the issue, with the doors on and the half window, it keeps most of the draft out from the shoulders down so there'd be no need for seat warmers.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I saw your roof setting on the floor in 2nd pic and thought to myself what kind of hood is that. lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
NICE MAVERICK ...
YOU GOT YOUR SELF A BIG TOY ...ENJOY:big smile:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
In the cab wasn't the issue, with the doors on and the half window, it keeps most of the draft out from the shoulders down so there'd be no need for seat warmers.[/QUOTE

Full face helmet or full windshield?

·
Registered
680 Posts
There a brand of helmets called Bandit Posse. There are different but I think they are badass looking helmet! You should check them out. The guy rocks a 4 seater maverick too that sells them.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There a brand of helmets called Bandit Posse. There are different but I think they are badass looking helmet! You should check them out. The guy rocks a 4 seater maverick too that sells them.
Interesting looking helmet, but don't look like they have much for ventilation.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts