Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my blingstars doors delivered Friday, but its too cold and wet for this southern guy to work on getting them on! Also, I just read someone's post that there are two styles of Blingstar doors for the Mav.... one easier to install than the other... How do you know which ones you have?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm not sure if there are two styles of blingstar doors.One thing you might want to do is add some sound deadening material to the inside of the panels to get rid of the ringy/echo like sound they make. 003.JPG 001.JPG

·
Registered
162 Posts
The easier ones to install are the ones pictured above. The other style fits the contour of the front plastic piece.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Us desert guys wouldn't know about too cold to ride. For us it can get too hot.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the other style is the commander door on the maverick and u need to trim and add new piece of rear 1/4 panel with door comes with it I think

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! What is that insulation material you put on the door?

·
Registered
557 Posts
any sound deadening product like Hushmat or Dynamat its a little spendy about 5 bucks a square foot I heard that Home depot or Lowes has a similar product that is a lot cheaper but doesn't work as well I have two full kits (39sq ft ea)underneath all the plastic on my machine It makes a massive difference in many different areas like noise and heat transfer

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks! and based on comparing one of the door frames to the picture, I lucked out on getting the easy to install one. But I may change my mind when I get time and good weather to install them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts