Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after getting off work after 10 hour shift at 130.. me and a buddy drove 6 n half hours to iowa to by this beast.. does anyone kno what kinda bumper that is? Pretty much base except super atv power steering.. are these any good.. i kno they r expensive... anyway i wanna do some mods but dont kno where to start as far as takin it apart.. does anyone have a dl'able manual? I have a turn key roof beard harnesses and pro armor doors im buyin off a friend.. but would like a manual to get started.. thanks for any help

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride, looks great and I know it will put a smile on your face. Good luck with your upgrades.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
congrats on the purchase. You will love it. The front bumper is the OEM BRP bumper. It is aluminum and is basically for looks.....looks like you have the harnesses accounted for. Order some tie rods and front gusset kit from Alex (AREED) at CT Race Worx to strengthen the weak points. The Super ATV PS is an excellent upgrade and is on hundreds of Mavs with nearly no issues reported. I have one as well.....you can get a manual on eBay (downloadable) for under $10......happy modding :in love:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts