·
Registered
4,535 Posts
awesome !

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thnx guys.... Had to ok it with my wife when I got home with it,,,LOL she was not on board when she first seen it but she's own board now...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got a few goodies for it also: doors , roof, windshield, roto pax, rear view mirrow. Already had a garmin GPS , should have the basics covered......:big smile:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You check if yours is part of the recall? Or are you just ditching the primary? Be careful...do something. If yours doesn't have at least the stronger bolt etc there is a high likelihood your trip will end shortly. My first ride was 30 miles after planning a full weekend and driving quite a ways to get there. Hate to see that happen to you too.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You check if yours is part of the recall? Or are you just ditching the primary? Be careful...do something. If yours doesn't have at least the stronger bolt etc there is a high likelihood your trip will end shortly. My first ride was 30 miles after planning a full weekend and driving quite a ways to get there. Hate to see that happen to you too.
Thnx for the heads up. My bolt is coming in next week.... Brought home to put my accessories on then taking it back next week to do recall. Had to get some living on it...LOL

·
Registered
502 Posts
Good Deal man, have fun n be careful.if you have any friends with a RZR get out there n race every single one, it really pisses them off....lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
You might want a skid plate if you are coming to Windrock. The rain we have had here has washed a LOT of dirt away and it is as rocky as I have ever seen it. Also, there are some trees down. Most have been cut but some of them were only cut enough for a 4 wheeler. You will scratch the plastic in some places on 28 and 30. I didn't take mine with me Sunday when a kid came by the house and asked me to take him up on trail 28 to pull his 4 wheeler out of a big mud hole.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I was at Brimstone 2 weeks ago when the flood came in, it was crazy. The bridge was under water.:big smile: We rode most of the night in the rain the first night. Good times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts