Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove to Apache Honda to pick up my Mav that just had the recall starter and clutch bolt work done.

Apache Honda service is badass!! They even programmed "Drive Fast and Take Chances" on my dash. My starter is super fast now.

on the way home i blew two tires on my trailer. I knew they were getting old and was going to replace all 5 of them before dune season. Boom went one on the freeway at 75mph when i was passing a VW and the spare went 10 miles down the freeway. Luckily i have a tandem axle and could drive with 3 tires on the ground.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
X2. Surprised I didn't run into you there, I would have recognized that white trim. I dropped mine off for same work yesterday and picked it up this morning as scheduled. Had them do a inspection on my belt too and they said it was completely within spec and would not advise replacing it.
I had planned on having them program "RZR AZZ KICKER" into the dash startup but forgot to tell them.
Anyhow, even though I know my clutch isn't the greatest I sure feel alot better about it now that I've got the primary stud installed now. And I won't miss that chinese starter!
Glad you got home ok, I once had a spare pop 1 mile after replacing the first flat and it sucks!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
can u use them as smoothies for the maverick ? lol

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
X2. Surprised I didn't run into you there, I would have recognized that white trim. I dropped mine off for same work yesterday and picked it up this morning as scheduled. Had them do a inspection on my belt too and they said it was completely within spec and would not advise replacing it.
I had planned on having them program "RZR AZZ KICKER" into the dash startup but forgot to tell them.
Anyhow, even though I know my clutch isn't the greatest I sure feel alot better about it now that I've got the primary stud installed now. And I won't miss that chinese starter!
Glad you got home ok, I once had a spare pop 1 mile after replacing the first flat and it sucks!
the tech Chris and Troy are super badass, i dont mind driving into the ghetto of Phx to get good service.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
dude…I think you got every possible mile out of those bologna skins!

Reactions: PLAY-DOH

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
the tech Chris and Troy are super badass, i dont mind driving into the ghetto of Phx to get good service.
Oops, I went to Apache in Mesa where I bought mine.
I considered it a good sign they wanted to keep it over night to allow the red loctite to set as opposed to trying to shove it out the door though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts