Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 40" light bar hooked up, installed a set of gauges, my Tusk cargo bags, and 2 Quick Light 6' whips. Next week will be the clutch, and some anit-sub belts. Now I gotta think up some more shit to buy for this thing before the wife sees the credit card bill...:big smile:

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
I got my 40" light bar hooked up, installed a set of gauges, my Tusk cargo bags, and 2 Quick Light 6' whips. Next week will be the clutch, and some anit-sub belts. Now I gotta think up some more shit to buy for this thing before the wife sees the credit card bill...:big smile:
you will hate the 6' whips. i cut mine down to 4' tall. they whip around and hit eachother and the race radio antenna if you have one. Very easy to cut, just cut with a hacksaw and hot glue the cap back on.

are you going to make it out this weekend?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'll be there early Friday morning...3-4 am. The wife has to close her store Thursday, and won't get off work till 10 pm. Then it's hook n book... If the whips bug me, I'll just pop one off for the rest of the weekend and pick up a couple 4's. The 6' ers came off 2 of my quads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts