Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this forum but thinking of buying a maverick xrs in Alberta Canada. The cheapest I can find is 15600 + freight and pdi which the dealer says comes out to 17900 about. This seems like a lot for freight and pd? From calling around it seems dealers want about 22000 for 14 xrs with power steering. Is the ps and different front diff worth that kinda extra money as it seems like a lot as I could just put power steering myself on a 13. Not sure what to do as it is a lot of money and a big decision for me any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and your potential new toy! I assume the price you are referring to is CAD? If so, I'm not familiar with what our northern neighbors are paying these days.....I am sure someone will chime in. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I agree with heavy. It sounds like alot from what some guys in the lower 48 are paying for left overs. But the exchange rate makes it difficult to compare. You are right tho, you can add the PS for around $600-700 bucks. The QE front diff may be more but depends whether you really need it for your type of riding.Good luck. Also, if your financing the purchase then it really boils down to the month payment difference

1 - 5 of 5 Posts