Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry guys just viewed these pics on thier site using my iPad and I'm out of town with no access to my Mac. I can't figure out how to copy and then reload the pics here.. I think you guys might like what you see there. If these are old news sorry.

Ps if someone can get them up here or post a link I'm sure others will thank them. Sorry I couldn't do it myself.

Their in the vehicle specific forum

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sorry guys just viewed these pics on thier site using my iPad and I'm out of town with no access to my Mac. I can't figure out how to copy and then reload the pics here.. I think you guys might like what you see there. If these are old news sorry.

Ps if someone can get them up here or post a link I'm sure others will thank them. Sorry I couldn't do it myself.

Their in the vehicle specific forum

This ones for the Chipper
Nice motor pics

Topic: Naked Can-Am Maverick | SXS Junkie

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
That's the one thing that I hate about using the iPad and my phone all time, that you can't post pics to the site because it only uses a browser. We need it enabled for Tapatalk!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what do you guys think about the engine placement? How much difference is there compared to the commander? I'm comming of quads so I don't know anything about this SxS stuff. Am I gonna have to remove the seats and all that plastic to check the oil much less change it!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
So what do you guys think about the engine placement? How much difference is there compared to the commander? I'm comming of quads so I don't know anything about this SxS stuff. Am I gonna have to remove the seats and all that plastic to check the oil much less change it!!!!
Not to check it but for an oil change you will have to move plenty of pop out pins and panels

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
looks close to commander, real close, motor has been retuned, more inflow, exhaust throttle body,etc. changing oil aint bad in it, one panel side, put in a external oil filter adapter and your easy to change it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts