Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay I'm new to the hole form thing but I've found lots of useful info so far so thanks you. I've seen a few forms on bumpers and I'm not a big fan if the ones that can am sells at dealership I don't Mind the baja heavy duty bush guard on eBay I'm just curios if anyone has one or if they can suggest any other ones to look at

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm kinda digging the one CT Racing sells. I'm not a fan of that top hoop but it's still a nice looking piece and I bet it is beefy as hell.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I think the top 3 front bumpers are CT Racing, Turnkey and HMF. All 3 allow for a winch too.

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
I'm kinda digging the one CT Racing sells. I'm not a fan of that top hoop but it's still a nice looking piece and I bet it is beefy as hell.
I can send one minus the top hoop

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
I believe a 12" was mounted under the main crossbar on one of them. I want to say there's 15" in there but I'm not certain. I can check tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Nice looking bumper, Alex! I can see one of those in my future!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Alex, do you make a front bumper without provisions for a winch? I like the look of your bumper, but not much use for a winch in Glamis, lol.

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Alex, do you make a front bumper without provisions for a winch? I like the look of your bumper, but not much use for a winch in Glamis, lol.
Yes I have one going out that will get an aluminum skid instead of the winch mount. It should be pretty cool

1 - 13 of 13 Posts