Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
something to help others not make a mistake and take there machine to a dumb ass dealer

so post up if your dealer or one you know of being good or bad !

believe it or not

az

Peoria ride now motorsports is good with can-am's !

·
Registered
255 Posts
I-90 up here in Issaquah WA (state) are outstanding with BRP products. Great service dept. and they did me a better than fair deal on my new Mav.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Ridenow goodyear has been good. They are replacing a seat with a rip in it. They noticed it during pre chech sale.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Grace performance in port huron mi has been best dealer ive been to so far. Roger in service is outstanding and mike in sales has been so far outstanding also. Bought my sled and maverick there and they have bent over backwards to get what needed so far.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Campers rv & powersports in Shreveport la. They have been great to work with

·
Registered
412 Posts
PADUACH POWERSPORTS in Paducah KY is BY FAR the best dealer and group of guys i have ever dealt with .

Thanks guys , ALWAYS more than fair and polite . GREAT PRICES AND SERVICE

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree most dealers are difficult so when you find a good one it a prize. Southbay Motorsports in Chula Vista Calif. is awesome to deal with. They have always treated me very fair and I they have a very good group of mechanic's that do any repairs from just service to full engine rebuilds. I had a 700 raptor quad the recieved a complete rebuild under warranty.

·
Premium Member
8,481 Posts
Apache Honda in Phx, AZ is a great service department. They know their shit for sure. I did get jacked in their sales department though, but i had to have one when they came out.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ride Now Powersports Ocala,fl
The salesman was awesome but the price was just not good to just Ok.
Part depo is Great mike there calls me Everytime he sees something new( I know he wants that sale but he is a cool guy n takes no for an answer )
Now the service depo, fergot to change my dash massage 3 times now, they didn't remove the maintance required message after the ten hr service n it doesn't run the same since I took it in for that service

·
Registered
41 Posts
Moody's in Mars PA has good prices but lacks in the customer service department. I have tried 3 seperate times over the past month and a half to get the recall work done on my MAV. I was the first person to buy a Maverick from them. They keep telling me that they will call when the parts come in. My buddy, who purchased his at Mosites received a phone call notifying him that he had some recall work that needs to be done. His was finished a couple of days later. I called another dealer, Stiller Motorsports, to see if they could do the recall work. They said that they wouldn't do it because the amount of time it takes to do the recall work is much longer then what CanAm reimburses them for. So as of now, I can't find a dealer that will do the recall work on my MAV.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Paducah Powersports in Paducah, KY is the last dealer I'll ever deal with. They always come through after I break everything and Ive never missed a ride as a result...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Swampfox Motorsports Beckley WV-

I have bought every toy I have bought since 2006 from them. I truly can't count the machines I have owned since then so they should, but they are always wonderful.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Advise to stay away from HAVASU POWERSPORTS in Lake Havasu, AZ. On the other hand, I STRONGLY recommend BERT'S MEGA MALL in West Covina, CA and Art Wood. They are Awesome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree most dealers are difficult so when you find a good one it a prize. Southbay Motorsports in Chula Vista Calif. is awesome to deal with. They have always treated me very fair and I they have a very good group of mechanic's that do any repairs from just service to full engine rebuilds. I had a 700 raptor quad the recieved a complete rebuild under warranty.
I haven't had the pleasure to deal with South Bay's service dept, its nice to hear good things about them in case I need to take my Mav there. I got my Maverick from Fun Bike Center. When my Belt snapped they did the clutch recall, the starter recall, replaced any other parts that were damaged and of course the belt. All at no charge. Furthermore they detailed my Maverick at no charge also. all in a timely manner. They exceeded my expectations. I live in the South Bay, But took my Business to Fun Bike Center cause when I was buying my Mav Fun Bike Center was willing to deal with me over the phone, and compete with other dealers in San Diego, and SO CAL to earn my business. They matched and beat all others prices, which made me happy. South Bay Motorsports was the only dealership in San Diego that wasn't willing to do business over the phone and compete for my business. They insisted I went there. As a consumer I feel much more confident being able to call multiple dealerships, having them compete for my business and being able to choose where to make my final purchase. Rather than going to a dealership where your in the atmosphere, your excited about making a purchase. . . that's why your there. . . Then the sales staff starts throwing numbers at you that sounds pretty good and you wind up making an impulse buy. That's what I think their banking on, and why they wont deal over the phone. I might be wrong, but that's my opinion. . . .

·
Registered
998 Posts
macs cycle out of Danville wv screwed me over big time on some warranty work .. I bent a rear tie rod around the 10 hr mark and took it up there to get the first service and maybe try to get that covered under warranty .. Well after my maverick sit up there for close to a month I start pressuring them to get it fixed, they do and said all the work pertaining to the tie rod was covered under warranty .. 3 months later I get a cv joint going bad so I figure I'll take it back to them since they got the tie rod under warranty ... To make a long story short they made me back up and pay for all the previous work since it turns out it wasn't covered under warranty before they'd allow me to pick my machine up .. I wasn't to happy to say the least

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I got my Maverick from Fun Bike Center. When my Belt snapped they did the clutch recall, the starter recall, replaced any other parts that were damaged and of course the belt. All at no charge. Furthermore they detailed my Maverick at no charge also. all in a timely manner. . . .
I'm fairly satisfied with sales/service at FBC also. However, EVERY time I take my Mav there, I get it back with a layer of dust and dirt! I always drop it off to them all clean and detailed, but never get it back that way. Probably because it sits outside for a week waiting for repairs. At least they could take an air hose and blow off the dust....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts