Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 X3 XDS Turbo R
219 Posts
Search bow case. It’s cheap but fits like a glove. I ordered mine from Amazon for 70$
I just put one on my roof for extra storage. Good for shedding layers of clothes on those days when it starts out cold early in the AM and warms up later in the day. Also good for lightweight stuff like a Kinetic recovery line and soft shackles.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Just bought a 2022 can-am maverick sport XMR and looking for a good cargo trunk box. was going to buy the all terrain one until i realized it doesnt fit that particular model. Any good suggestions?
Ditch the snorkels and use the all terrain trunk cover. This was hands down the best mod we did to our Sport XMR.

Reactions: Gascan107

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone know of a good storage box that is compatible with a XMR? i really llike the all terrian box but its not compatible due to the snorkels. anyone have something similar?

·
Registered
447 Posts
anyone know of a good storage box that is compatible with a XMR? i really llike the all terrian box but its not compatible due to the snorkels. anyone have something similar?
3 posts above yours is the answer. they even have pictures so you don't have to read.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Do you ride in water up to your chest?

·
Registered
447 Posts
How is the seal on Home Depot Husky box?
it is impressive. we got caught in a rain storm that actually had us a little nervous and everything stayed dry. been on some dusty rides in arkansas and saw very little to no dust intrusion. i have never been out west to ride, so not i can't speak about the dust / sand of the desert.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts