Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well the grass looks nice...can you aim them into the tree line so we can get a good idea of what and where they are lighting up?

That dirt road looks like an adventure just waiting!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Well the grass looks nice...can you aim them into the tree line so we can get a good idea of what and where they are lighting up?

That dirt road looks like an adventure just waiting!
I can do that tomorrow evening. How far away from the trees? Flat ground isn’t easy to find, there’s some kind of small hill everywhere.

Lol that dirt road takes me to the back 40 or the side 80. the side 80 (I don’t own but have full access to) is all woods and trails I made so it’s got a solid 30 minutes of trail riding for when I can’t get away.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I did a fair amount of night riding on this last trip. Between the brightness, color, and where it puts the light, the Baja bar I recently installed proved superior enough justify it's purchase. I still feel it's outrageously overpriced and Baja should be ashamed of themselves for gouging us like they are... But it's a damn nice light, and I probably wont be able to go back to a value bar ever again thanks to you @Hollywood X3 .

·
Premium Member
15,577 Posts
I did a fair amount of night riding on this last trip. Between the brightness, color, and where it puts the light, the Baja bar I recently installed proved superior enough justify it's purchase. I still feel it's outrageously overpriced and Baja should be ashamed of themselves for gouging us like they are... But it's a damn nice light, and I probably wont be able to go back to a value bar ever again thanks to you @Hollywood X3 .
LOL! Thanks! Quality costs, unfortunately. I just spent 10 days in Baja, and when Texas Motorworx was building my truck, they asked about lighting. I told them BD, 40". They asked if I wanted the higher output bar, and I asked what that was. They said it was the same one Mencies, Steele and the other guys use.more money though. I said sure, why not. On the course down there, I radioed ahead, truck 1 looking to pass, the reply was almost the same every time, you're blinding me, you might as well, LOL.

Reactions: Sublimeshooter

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
For what you get the Baja Design lights are priced just fine.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.