Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Funny cause you will find more X3 MAX up for sale around 500 miles due to the fact they have the same drivetrain as the 2 seat which has much more maneuverability and lighter weight, the back seat in the MAX rides horrible for passengers if you are aggressive at all.

One reason I know is a family member just traded their MAX in for a 2 seater and the dealer as well said it was fairly common on the buyers remorse choosing the 4 seater over the 2 seater however if you have to haul more than one body then the MAX it is.
Sorry not really buying into this statement. I regret buying my 2 seat 2015 Mav Turbo. The price point between a 2 seat and max is around $1500. The dealers in SOCAL are blowing through Max stock. They cut their 2 door orders in half because they can’t sell them. When I went to trade the 2 seater in, the dealers were all saying that there is no demand for used 2 seaters.
Yes a 4 seat is not as sporty a 2 seater, but it is damn close. (Except for a 2017 2 seater.) My wife and kids enjoy the ride in the back seats. Just my 2 cents here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts